Monday, December 10, 2007

Reflection

As I look back on this UW20 I feel luck to have been part of I Am Me: Women's Autobiographies. This class remained interesting and entertaining and I honestly can say that I learned quite a bit. I learned how to better my writing style and how to organize my papers better. I also learned a better way to formalize my papers and to make them more credible. The teaching style was very personal and I loved how everyone in the class got to know one another. It made me want to go out to the vern three times a week. I thought that the library sessions were a little repetitve but they were also very helpful in aiding in my research. Overall, I enjoyed the class and I will miss going to UW, it was a nice change from the rest of my classes. I am glad as a sophomore that I did not decide to petition out!

No comments: