Monday, September 24, 2007

nice to meet you

Hi, I'm Joelle a classmate in the "I am me" UW20. I am Originally from Malibu, CA and I moved to NC when I was 5 and grew up in a towned called Greensboro. My longtime passion for politics and activisim brought me to GWU and D.C. I am a sophomore at the university who transferred just this year from the College of Charleston in SC. I am majoring in Political Science and International Affairs. I am enjoying most of my classes here especially the Poli Sci courses. Other interests of mine include traveling, scuba diving, singing, attending concerts, the beach, snow skiing, watching old movies, and going out to eat with friends. I live of Foggy Bottom and I getting involved in the College Democrats here on campus. I just recently got an internship with Chris Dodd from president. I am looking forward to pursuing all of the opportunities GW and Washington D.C. have to offer. I have never kept a blog before so I am curious to see how this assignment will turn out!

1 comment:

caroline said...

I wonder if you couldn't post a bit more about yourself. This post seems a little abbreviated.